Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Olympus Micro Four Thirds

Old Oct 11, 2014, 12:05 PM   #1

Default ....giving the E-P3 something different to view

My daughter asked me to do the photography for a new 'store-mall' opening of which she is a share owner.

It was a fun family & friends preview evening and the party snacks were awesome.

Because my E-M1 is at Olympus for repair I used the E-P3,ZD 9-18 and FL-50/Demb reflector; not wanting to fiddle with settings the night was done with the P3 set to 'P' the flash @ TTL AUTO @ +1.0 intensity and we did the 'gig'.

The store has some confining small areas and the 9-18 was a great choice. I recognized the first shot that the P3 was set with 'digi-X2 ON. Flicking the button and checking a shot with X2 ... ON then OFF it was clearly a good setting with digi-Plus ON.

I left X2 ON for all the photos that evening to make the set of photos for the gals store opening, it was fun to do something different.

Oh yeah, there were a lot of people too, later, I got there early for the ones in this post.

.....it is a wall window

.......he likes Olympus, Apple MAC & SmugMug best of the choices; he likes that he has choices

boBBrennan.smugmug.com

Last edited by boBBrennan; Oct 11, 2014 at 12:09 PM.
boBBrennan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 11, 2014, 4:05 PM   #2

Good luck to your daughter with her share ownership!

There must be something wrong with my monitor, though: there's no camera equipment!
MacBook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2014, 10:38 PM   #3

Great exposures and color Bob. I too hope it goes well for your daughter.
chiPersei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2014, 10:55 PM   #4

Tnx, I appreciate the comments.

Paula and the other two who've bought the store have been the lead vendor/sellers for the past 2 1/2 years, they pretty much know what to expect and how they want the store to grow. Each have there own business, of course they remain the lead vendors in the store/mall. The opportunity came up, they got it put together, signed on 4 new vendors and it is going on.

I may find a wall there to hang some butterfly images, I have a spot decided on but haven't yet checked on the rent.... lol

.......he likes Olympus, Apple MAC & SmugMug best of the choices; he likes that he has choices

boBBrennan.smugmug.com

Last edited by boBBrennan; Oct 12, 2014 at 12:49 AM.
boBBrennan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2014, 1:37 AM   #5

Cute little place. You should be able to sub-rent an amount of wall space.....I'm sure they'd give you some sort of deal.
Greg Chappell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15, 2014, 1:34 PM   #6

Those are very nice shots and now I see why you went +1. The store is also very interesting.