Steve's Digicams Forums

Steve's Digicams Forums (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/)
-   Olympus Micro Four Thirds (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/olympus-micro-four-thirds-103/)
-   -   32nd Street (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/olympus-micro-four-thirds/212972-32nd-street.html)

MarceloLI Oct 27, 2014 10:28 PM

32nd Street
 
Today while I was walking on 32nd St with the OMD-E5 and 12mm f2.0

http://marcelobarrera.zenfolio.com/i...08120694-5.jpg

I like this lens, sharp and fast for the dark steers in Manhattan.

drew881 Oct 28, 2014 12:14 AM

Really cool shapes here. The frame is definitely spinning for me as the buildings shoot up.

chiPersei Oct 28, 2014 1:59 AM

One of the best perspective shots I've ever seen. Not to mention color and sharpness.

folob Oct 28, 2014 9:28 AM

Very nice indeed. However, you are giving me a GAS attack :)

Greg Chappell Oct 28, 2014 12:14 PM

I love these types shots, both taking and looking at them. You're going to go nuts with that lens I know.

MarceloLI Oct 28, 2014 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drew881 (Post 1382348)
Really cool shapes here. The frame is definitely spinning for me as the buildings shoot up.

Thank you Drew, It is an unconventional angle, this is not the first time I shoot this building but I really like it how this came out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiPersei (Post 1382350)
One of the best perspective shots I've ever seen. Not to mention color and sharpness.

Thank you Alan for the feedback.

Quote:

Originally Posted by folob (Post 1382354)
Very nice indeed. However, you are giving me a GAS attack :)

Sorry folob but I have to admit that I had the same issue and mine looks like is chronic.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg Chappell (Post 1382359)
I love these types shots, both taking and looking at them. You're going to go nuts with that lens I know.

I love the lens and it will be on my camera very often.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 1:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2