Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Olympus

Old Aug 18, 2003, 7:53 PM   #1

Default Anyone know a link for Olympus C-2100 UZ manual?

Hey all

Just got my refurb UZI in, and it came with a spanish instruction manual. All the rest of the manuals in the box were english.....

Does anyone out there have a link to a PDF or other instruction manual on the web while I am waiting to get a hard copy sent to me?

Thanks

John
JohnC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 18, 2003, 11:34 PM   #2

C-2100 Ultra Zoom Instruction Manual (6 MB)
http://www.olympusamerica.com/files/...al_English.pdf

C-2100 Ultra Zoom Quick Start Guide (428 KB)
http://www.olympusamerica.com/files/C2100_QSG.pdf
Mike_PEAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19, 2003, 8:13 AM   #3
lg

John, if you'd like a hard copy of the manual in English, just contact your refurb reseller and request a swap of the Spanish manual for one in English. I am sure he'll be glad to offer satisfaction.
lg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19, 2003, 8:41 AM   #4

For some reason, that Olympus america site does not want to load right on my home computer.... it is super slow and lags like crazy. It loads fine at work....

I talked to the folks I got it from yesterday, and am sending the spanish manual back today for exchange, but am too impatient to wait for the english one to get here before I play with the cam.

I was trying to figure out how to use the camera last night, and my spanish is just not that good.... I did take a couple of pics, though, and it is a neat camera.

Best regards

John
JohnC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19, 2003, 9:01 AM   #5

Hi....

I don't have a site re a full manual for the uzi. Having said that the below, is a link to a short course which you can print off in booklet form which I have found to be a great help along with this forum for use of my own Uzi and my Nikon 995.

http://www.shortcourses.com/guides/o.../2100guide.htm
Geordie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2003, 8:00 AM   #6
lg

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnC
... but am too impatient to wait for the english one to get here before I play with the cam.
JohnC, the camera you purchased is very user friendly...I'd recommend experimenting with it until your manual comes in. The empirical method of learning is much more valuable in my opinion than what you can infer from reading the manual, and a little common sense (like not removing the card while writing to it) is all you need to protect the camera from damage. If there's anything you can't figure out, you can either wait until the manual comes or use your resources here...so go play with your camera and have some fun!
lg is offline   Reply With Quote