Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Olympus

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 26, 2009, 5:51 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
gjtoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Louisville, KY, USA
Posts: 6,938
Default Unbelievable!! --

In the cold Kentucky rain <=== in best my Elvis voice

Rain and spittin' snow... I looked out the back door and...

Shot with the SP570 w/FL36R


__________________
Gary ---- "The best camera is the one you have with you."
<><~~~~~~~~~~~
Pentax K-70 ~ Panasonic FZ1000
My Gallery

--
Hebrews 13:3

Last edited by gjtoth; Nov 29, 2009 at 1:30 PM.
gjtoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 26, 2009, 6:31 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
mtclimber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Oregon, USA
Posts: 18,143
Default

Hi there Gary-

It was there to celebrate Thanksgiving with you. Those are beautiful shots.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sarah Joyce
mtclimber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2009, 7:58 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
gjtoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Louisville, KY, USA
Posts: 6,938
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtclimber View Post
Hi there Gary-

It was there to celebrate Thanksgiving with you. Those are beautiful shots.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sarah Joyce
Thank you, Sarah Joyce! Back atcha!
__________________
Gary ---- "The best camera is the one you have with you."
<><~~~~~~~~~~~
Pentax K-70 ~ Panasonic FZ1000
My Gallery

--
Hebrews 13:3
gjtoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2009, 5:52 AM   #4
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ferntree Gully, Australia
Posts: 2
Default

Hi Gary

All I can say is WOW.
Thanks for sharing

Wayne
__________________
Regards

Wayne



"We are not actually lost,....... just temporarily misplaced."

DSLR - Olympus E500

Digital lens 14-45 f3.5-5.6, 40-150 f3.5-4.5, Olympus C-750 + TCON-17,

Filters, Circular Polariser, Neutral Density

Photoshop CS4, Lightroom, Focus Magic,

SLR - OM1, Ricoh XR10
Lens - 135
My photos - http://www.pbase.com/cherryw
cherryw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2009, 9:49 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Fredrikstad - Norway / Europe
Posts: 1,954
Default

You have the right title there, yes! It is Unbelievable.

It's a "Whowser" a "Wallhanger", a "Masterpice" and a dammn beautiful flower too. I'v never seen anything like it, gjtoth!

What a perfect series of macro-shots, with excellent lighting and crisp colors, such exquisite values and total sharpness - in fact - I'm running out of superlatives!

Well done!
Walter_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2009, 10:08 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
Alasdair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Fredrikstad, Norway
Posts: 233
Default

Stunningly beautiful!
Alasdair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2009, 1:29 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
gjtoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Louisville, KY, USA
Posts: 6,938
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherryw View Post
Hi Gary

All I can say is WOW.
Thanks for sharing

Wayne
Thanks very much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter_S View Post
You have the right title there, yes! It is Unbelievable.

It's a "Whowser" a "Wallhanger", a "Masterpice" and a dammn beautiful flower too. I'v never seen anything like it, gjtoth!

What a perfect series of macro-shots, with excellent lighting and crisp colors, such exquisite values and total sharpness - in fact - I'm running out of superlatives!

Well done!
Thanks very much, Walter. Hard to believe these are from a "P&S", eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alasdair View Post
Stunningly beautiful!
Thank You!
__________________
Gary ---- "The best camera is the one you have with you."
<><~~~~~~~~~~~
Pentax K-70 ~ Panasonic FZ1000
My Gallery

--
Hebrews 13:3
gjtoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2009, 1:31 PM   #8
Super Moderator
 
Hards80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 9,046
Default

really nice shot. great colors, sharpness and a good exposure. very nice lighting.

i like the angle of view on #1 the best.

thanks for sharing and congrats, nicely done.
Hards80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2009, 1:32 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
gjtoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Louisville, KY, USA
Posts: 6,938
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hards80 View Post
really nice shot. great colors, sharpness and a good exposure. very nice lighting.

i like the angle of view on #1 the best.

thanks for sharing and congrats, nicely done.
Thanks! Much appreciated.
__________________
Gary ---- "The best camera is the one you have with you."
<><~~~~~~~~~~~
Pentax K-70 ~ Panasonic FZ1000
My Gallery

--
Hebrews 13:3
gjtoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2009, 1:56 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,288
Default

Superb!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is beautiful, excellent work!

Bob
bhammitt is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 4:40 PM.