Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Olympus

Old Feb 21, 2004, 11:15 AM   #1

Default C-750 : photo download limit?

i ve got a C-750 and when i connect it to my pc via usb and go to photoshop and try to open my xd card in order to transfer the photos, it downloads only up to a limit of 25 photos.

For example if i ve got 100 photos on my card i need to download them in four batches of 25 photos each in order to get them all in my computer. if i highlight all 100 of them and try to download only 25 are getting transfered.

Any idea why this is happening?
pavaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 21, 2004, 3:55 PM   #2

If I remember correctly, Photoshop will only load/show 25 pictures at one time. Why don't you just open Windows Explorer or "My Computer" and move the pictures from there? The computer treats the Camera as a separate drive. From there, you can click on the camera, and its submenu where the pictures are located, highlight as many pictures as you want and drag them to whichever directory you want them on your hard drive.
Michi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2004, 6:51 PM   #3

thanks for that! i wasnt aware that photoshop had that limit.

I was using photoshop to transfer them in order to save them as tiff files straight away.

Can i do the same through my computer/windows explorer?
pavaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1, 2004, 5:08 PM   #4

when you connect your camera(camera must be turned on also) to a running computer that is using windows XP(I'm not sure about others) a window will pop up that will allow you a variety of options.
I use "copy pictures to a folder using Microsoft Scanner and Camera Wizard". i have uploaded 100 images at a time several times. Also, it allows to not upload certain pics if you so choose. however, its faster to upload them all and delete the ones you don't want off of your PC.
gogriz321 is offline   Reply With Quote