Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Olympus

Old May 30, 2004, 12:26 PM   #1

I have had a c-765 for about a month now. My first digital and a great camera! Somehow while playing around with it I have changed the startup display. It used to have animated lines that framed the word Olympus when ever I turned the camera on or off. Now it has a picture I took of the living room wall. I don't know how I did this and would like to change it to something else.

Its not on the card because I have the 16 meg and a 512 meg and its does it with either card in the camera. If I remember right I had filled the 512 card to the max with photos and a few movies. As the card filled up I kept setting down the res. to see how many moreI could get on the card. I do not know if the wall photo was the first or last photo. I tried this again and it didn't change the start up. If anyone can figure out what I did, I sure would like to know.
spork261 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 31, 2004, 9:46 PM   #2

HI ! I'M A RECENT OWNER OF A C 770 AND THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME, AFTER FIGHTING A LITTLE WITH THE MENUS I FOUND THE WAY TO PUT ANOTHER PICTURE OR SELECT THE DEFAULT.

I'TS KIND OF THIS:

TURN ON THE CAMERA IN THE REPRODUCTION MODE

PRESS THE MENU (OK) BUTTON

GO TO SETUP LABEL

THE 3° ITEM IS THE PWR ON/OFF SETUP, SELECT IT (>)

YOU'LL SEE

SCREEN: OFF (OBVIOUS), 1 (DEFAULT IMAGE), 2 (YOUR SELECTED IMAGE)

SOUND: ON, OFF

TO SELECT ANOTHER PIC FROM THE MEMORY CARD GO BACK AND ENTER THE "SCREEN SETUP". USING THE NAVIGATION ARROWS YOU CAN SEARCH YOUR MEMORY CARD AND CHOOSE THE PIC BY PRESSING (OK)

YOU'LL SEE IT'S MUCH EASIER THAN I'VE WROTE.

REGARDS.
NACHO is offline   Reply With Quote