Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Olympus

Old Jul 12, 2004, 2:49 AM   #1

Hi guys ive just brought a mju 410 and love the camera and the weather proof feature is great for my life style, Ive read reviews on this model and they allways mention the great BURST mode of this model but i cant work out how to use this feature, Does anyone know.????? and what are youre overall thoughts on this model.??

Allso does anyone know about different colours avaliable for the 410.?? ive only ever seen the factory silver one but mine is a light metallic blue

Thanks heaps guys . Hayden
hayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 12, 2004, 4:26 PM   #2

I'm not familiar with that model since it isn't a US model, but thinking it's the same as the Stylus 400, you go OK, right, CAMera menu, Drive, and then select the multiple frames.

As for colour, the Stylus 400 comes in a limited edition Ferrari red with the Ferrari logo developed to celebrate Olympus sponsorship of the Ferrari Scuderia Formula One Racing Team. You can see it at:
http://www.steves-digicams.com/2003_...stylus400.html

Mikefellh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14, 2004, 1:34 AM   #3

Cheers ive found it you were correct. Yeah ive seen the Ferrari 400 but mine is a ice metallic blue and i havent any indercation that the 410 comes in any colour other than silver.

Cheers hayden
hayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14, 2004, 9:23 PM   #4

Whats going on is your have a styuls 410. Therre are 3 styuls cameras 300-400-410. Yours comes in one color. The 300 is the silver one and the 400 has gold.

Wow i just went to the olympus europ site and the 410 over there is diffrent color then over here, very cool. But the 300 is still all silver.
Olympus Guy is offline   Reply With Quote