Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Olympus

Old Aug 10, 2004, 4:27 PM   #11

redundo wrote:
Quote:
If you leave your camera set in Program mode you will be able to adjust the EV yourself by using the < and > buttons on the 4-way keypad. If you keep an eye on the Live Histogram before and after you make an exposure correction you will be able to see it move quite noticeably.

redundo.. you are a lifesaver! I have become *very* familiar with the c750 uz manual, but nowhere did I see info re using the arrow keypad to adjust the exposure compensation.. I could have had the camera *forever* and not known how to do that! Surely I have overlooked something, but no matter.. you have solved my problem, and just in time for all the "back to school" photos (I am a teacher)! Thank you, thank you, thank you..
milo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10, 2004, 9:37 PM   #12

milo wrote:
Quote:
I have become *very* familiar with the c750 uz manual, but nowhere did I see info re using the arrow keypad to adjust the exposure compensation.. I could have had the camera *forever* and not known how to do that!*

Surely I have overlooked something,
Yes, you've overlooked the reference manual that's on the CD that came with the camera.
Mikefellh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10, 2004, 10:25 PM   #13

Mikefellh wrote:
Quote:
Yes, you've overlooked the reference manual that's on the CD that came with the camera.
Thank you , Mikefellh.. I thought that reference manual was for the Olympus Camedia Master software .. I didn't realize that it was also for the camera.. I will go back and read it more thoroughly.. who knows what else I have missed..
milo is offline   Reply With Quote