Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Olympus

Old Nov 24, 2004, 4:12 PM   #1

Pretty neat little camera, love the compactness of it, fits into my shirt/pants pocket comfortably, liked the shape and layout of LCD (good quality + fluid screen) and controls in the back. Didn't like the low capacity battery (about over 40 shots mostly with flash and previews).

Image wise let say it's very similar to the Stylus 400/410, I will let you know more when I get a chance to play with it some more.
Jobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 30, 2004, 11:58 PM   #2

Hi, here is a link to some pictures taken with the Verve.

http://www.bytephoto.com/photopost/s...00&ppuser=3638

The desktop ones are shot at the same location to show the quality at various resolutions(note I could not include the SHQ 2272x1704 because the size was over 2mb the upload limit but it's exactly the same as the HQ compression setting). That's what I like about Olympus they offer all available mega pixels without skipping any, ie 4MP, 3MP, 2MP, 1MP, 0.7MP, 0.3MP.

Also have some night time shots too! These were hand shots ie no tripod thus the slight blur. Enjoy

I will try to post some daylight shots later on the week.
Overall I am satisfied with the image quality and the printouts are good as on screen.

P.S bytephoto is very good for a free online photo/sharing gallery with 25Mb and instant load up!
Jobbie is offline   Reply With Quote