Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Olympus

Old Dec 20, 2002, 5:48 PM   #1

Default Some UZI Pictures

I now have 6 new pictures taken with an Uzi on my website. A sample,

Use this link to see the first of the 6 pictures, along with information about each one.

http://fp2.centurytel.net/billfire/palisades.htm

Use the "Next" button at the bottom of the page to advance to the next photo.

Of course feel free to explore the website as much as you like.
billfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 20, 2002, 6:19 PM   #2

Very nice array of landscape photos.
gibsonpd3620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2002, 11:47 PM   #3

Since I posted this thread it looks as though there have been about 60 people look at it, but only one reply. (thank you gibsonpd3630) It may be my fault because I didn't ask for coments, but I really thought that was a given on the board. So I will ask, did anyone visit the website? Did you like or dislike the pictures?

Thanks to all who reply. ...Bill
Old Dec 28, 2002, 9:01 AM   #4

To be candid, most of the time I don't even bother looking at other people's pictures, even if they're posted on a website like this...and as such I not going to comment on something I haven't seen.

I spend enough time with my own pictures (not to mention everything else that takes up my day like helping other Oly (C-7x0) users, not to mention a little thing called "work"). Any pictures I post is for select people to see (like pictures I've posted from my school reunion, for other former classmates to see).

If you're so needy for comments, I suggest you post at a site like Photosig...people there are addicted to posting comments, but be worned that if you post something less than perfect you (and everyone else visiting your picture(s)) will see it.

For instance, your picture here might get comments like too bright, not enough contrast, not sharp at the sides, etc.
Mike_PEAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28, 2002, 1:16 PM   #5

Mike, sorry to take you away from real job of self appointed "guru" to all of those that are waiting for your words of wisdom. As for needing coments, that is not what I said in my post. I was simply wondering why so many people opened the post, but didn't reply. So in the future please ignore any post you see my name on, and I will do the same to those with your name on them.
Old Dec 28, 2002, 2:02 PM   #6

Sorry you misunderstood my post. Anyway, that's the real world...people don't want to be bothered. Just look at this post, it's been viewed more than 80 times, but there are only a few replies; most probably saw your first picture and decided it's not worth the effort, they didn't have anything good to say about what they saw and didn't want to say something bad fearing a hostle response from you.

I posted my thoughts about the picture posted here, "too bright, not enough contrast, not sharp at the sides, etc." and look what it got me!
Mike_PEAT is offline   Reply With Quote