Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Olympus

Old Jan 14, 2003, 4:15 AM   #1

Default Is this dealer ok?

Hi,

I have found olympus c3020 and C2040 from "buyritedigital" with very good prices. Anyone has experience with the company? Is it ok?
kagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 14, 2003, 8:09 AM   #2

www.dealtime.com has a rating of 3.2/5.0. Some very negative comments. I have purchased from www.buydig.com and was satisfied. Many others on the forum have also had positive experiences.
gibsonpd3620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2003, 4:07 AM   #3

Gibbey's right, go with www.buydig.com or www.niceelectronics.com, both fast and no hassle
marcoangels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2003, 9:39 AM   #4

http://dpreview.cnet.com/Includes/Shopping/mlp_phone/phoneframe.html?c=Bridgeviewphoto.com&p=800-576-6451&l=/go/to%3Ftag%3Dex.sh.lp_0.20392224_20.9833826-46%26destUrl%3Dhttp%3A//www.bridgeviewphoto.com/productdetails.cfm%3Fproductid%3Dolyc720%26referer %3Dcnet[/url] I have had good luck with bridgeview.
Salty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2003, 1:07 PM   #5

Default PC World article

Interesting article from PC World...

http://www.pcworld.com/features/arti...55,pg,1,00.asp
solo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2003, 12:49 AM   #6

Great article Solo. Really hits the nail on the head!

I bought from www.buydig.com twice, and many on here have also. They get good reviews everywhere I've looked and in my personal experience are top notch. They are quick to ship, let you know on their website if the camera is in stock, don't use bait and switch or strong arm the accessories, only sell cameras with US warranty AND have great prices! I would not hesitate to buy from them in the future or to reccommend them to anyone.
jbailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2003, 5:25 AM   #7

Great article. Thank you very much for the answers. I have paid more cash and bought a camera (canon S30). Hope to get it when my friend gets back. Take care and thanks again...

Kagan
kagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2003, 9:20 AM   #8

Hey!,
I totaly agree with jBailey. Buydig.com is great. I just got my C5050Z from them in 3 days ........No problems and I am very
Check out he article in PCworld. Read every bit of it. I called a few of those places and they will tell you something is in stock at first and then tell you that they do not have it or that it will take 10 days until you get it. Even if you live 2 states awawy :twisted:
Buydig was right on the money. Be safe and good luck.
Mr.snoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2003, 9:20 AM   #9

Hey!,
I totaly agree with jBailey. Buydig.com is great. I just got my C5050Z from them in 3 days ........No problems and I am very
Check out he article in PCworld. Read every bit of it. I called a few of those places and they will tell you something is in stock at first and then tell you that they do not have it or that it will take 10 days until you get it. Even if you live 2 states awawy :twisted:
Buydig was right on the money. Be safe and good luck.
Mr.snoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2003, 7:59 PM   #10

I also used buydig when I bought my C-730! I received it on the West Coast in less than 48 hours! No funny business!
I'm wondering about the dealer on e-bay that's listing a new C-2100 ! It say's it's in stock but can't deliver for a week or so?? After reading the PC article, I wonder if it's a "bait and switch"?? Or to get it, you have to buy a bunch of "Extra's" at terribly inflated prices!??
Bob W R is offline   Reply With Quote