Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Olympus

Old Nov 19, 2005, 5:18 AM   #1

Ive just booght an Olympus C55 same as US C5500 , A bit like a Canon A 610 or 620 but i prefered it because of the better not so plastiky case, Bought it for ,5 x zoom , minus or plus 5 times sharpening, or contrast or even saturation , ie i can adjust pics in camera better and hopefully wont have to edit every shot , live histogram 2 types, pop up flash plus superp feature of AE Lock, had a Canon A 80 good camera but this Olympus i believe is an improvement and on the new Canon 610 / 620 plastiky models imho , shameCanon downgraded there latest A series me thinks, Any one who can give me any info on my lovely new Olympus and there best settings out of the camera i would be most gratefull, UK price for this model getting cheap i paid just £149 at www.cameracentrecardiff .co.uk. they have a shop as well so pretty safe and i recieved very good service.
rodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 19, 2005, 11:27 AM   #2

rodo-

I like the Oly C-5500 a lot. I usually shoot it with the sharpness and contrast set up one notch.

MT
mtclimber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2005, 2:13 PM   #3

Thankyou ill try that , Im also gettingincorrect white balance indoors with flash , brown or blue tint to the pics , using tungsten or auto settings do you have a fix / setting , out doors fine though ,thankyou .
rodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2005, 6:12 PM   #4

Maybe you could set the WB to "Outdoors" when using the flash indoors and see what happens.
Whisperin Squash is offline   Reply With Quote