Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Olympus

Old Feb 25, 2003, 4:34 PM   #1

Default Olympus America has five C-2100 for sale!!

CLICK HERE to check out the "buy now" C-2100 directly from Olympus.
gmlasam is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 26, 2003, 1:36 PM   #2

Default Thanks

I saw your post last night and informed a friend about it and they made a purchace! I told them to just take the "buy it now" option to eliminate the last minute bidding hassel! Olympus America has several others listed for less, but they have been going in the $600 range by the time the auction closes. The C-2100 is worth it, especialy with 90 day warranty with the 2 year extended warranty available! (around $85)
I would like to have another one for a "back up" but will keep looking for bargain!?? Dreamer?? ha ha Thanks
Bob W R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2003, 6:41 PM   #3

Hi all,

I think they are all gone.

Url is still good but "item" is greyed out.
digcamfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2003, 6:57 PM   #4

digcamfan,

The auction is still on--4 left. Click on "Buy It Now" and enter the number you wish to purchase.

It's not really an auction--it's a "Buy-It-Now" type of sale, where there's no bidding and you just pay the fixed price.
Hyun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2003, 8:16 PM   #5

Default Re: Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob W R
I saw your post last night and informed a friend about it and they made a purchace! I told them to just take the "buy it now" option to eliminate the last minute bidding hassel! Olympus America has several others listed for less, but they have been going in the $600 range by the time the auction closes. The C-2100 is worth it, especialy with 90 day warranty with the 2 year extended warranty available! (around $85)
I would like to have another one for a "back up" but will keep looking for bargain!?? Dreamer?? ha ha Thanks
Sometimes, you can be lucky and save a whole bunch of money when doing the bidding route. The last person who won today got his Oly c-2100 directly from Olympus for $530.00. Thats a pretty big savings compared to $620.00. My oly c-2100 is due to arrive hopefully this Friday.
gmlasam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2003, 7:52 PM   #6

I'm the lucky dog who got the UZI at $530. Still can't believe it...it's my spare...
christiane is offline   Reply With Quote