Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Other Makes

Old May 12, 2004, 2:46 PM   #1

I did not find information about Digicams of Aiptek in this website. Why?

I need information about Aiptek Pocket DV4500 ou 3500.
Thank You!

diegodotta is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 12, 2004, 3:42 PM   #2

How about multi-cams?

it is interesting?
In my opinion the cost-benefit is good, because the price is very better!

Bye
Old May 21, 2004, 8:58 AM   #3

Aiptek DV3500 or 4500, although to be one camera amateur, is possible registers beautiful moments. The manuscript position is complicated initially, later accustoms.

She is perfect for who travels, therefore it is small e can be loaded for any place. Beyond that, the stack in cases of assaults can be confused with a radio.

Point Positive :-):
- Multifunction
- Price
- Quality and Function of MP3
- Quality of Video (320x240) and Photo
- Size
-Battery duration
- 2 Focus
- Acessories.
- Control Exposure (+1.5 / -1.5)
- White balance

Point Negative :sad::
- Quality (video and photo) in the Night/Dark (with Low light)
- No protection lent
- Front Entries
- Few effects
- Flash distance
- Video Zoom
- Conflict (Function Webcam only)with some Win 98se/Millenium

This is a Great Cam,for who he likes to take off fast photos with a good quality (she is not perfect), to make good filmingsand does not want to pay very expensive, I recommend.

Camera sees some photos with this in: http://www.usefilm.com/photographer/56776.html

Att
Diego Dotta
Old May 21, 2004, 9:28 AM   #4

Possibly next model DV will be perfect. I do not know of no launching for this year, therefore in Brazil, unhappyly, its representation does not exist.
Old Feb 13, 2008, 4:38 PM   #5

hello hopein u can help me i have a aiptek dzo-v58n camera just had a new grandbaby took over 70 pics came home to put them on my computer for some reason i hit format and lost them all is there anyway to find them again or are they gone for good ? plz plzzzzz help me thanks
cuddlezzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2008, 3:44 AM   #6

Yup. Your first mistake was FORMATTING your memory card.

Your second mistake would be attempting to RECOVER these photos by yourself without leaving it to someone more knowlegeable and thus LOOSING your memories forever. STOP using this memory card and get OTHER help now.

There ARE software products out there (hundreds probably -both FREE and $$$) that can fix your problem. Since I have no experience in your predicament, the key is to STOP using this card NOW to prevent further overwriting of valuable photos by new photos.

Speaking only for myself, I would try a FREE Windows program like this one first:

"MjM Free Photo Recovery Software will recover images that have been deleted from a memory card, or from memory cards that have been formatted. The easy-to-use interface will automatically detect the media card in the card reader and scan it, while displaying thumbnail images of the photos that are found during the scan. You can view each photos in full-size and recover them all or only save selected images. During our review, we first deleted all images from the card the via Windows - the program found and recovered all of them. We then formatted the card in the camera and restarted the search - and again it found them all (recovery results after formatting may vary depending on the formatting method used by the camera). Works with Compact Flash, SmartMedia, Memory Sticks and other media storage cards".

This and other DATA RECOVERY programs are available for download from this site:
http://www.snapfiles.com/Freeware/sy...arecovery.html

Most simple UNDELETE programs will NOT work. Since you formatted the card, you really need to find someone with knowledge in DOS FAT filesystems and potential dangers recovering files can be. The key is to STOP using this card NOW to prevent further overwriting of valuable photos. Check your local circle of friends, or a local camera shop. They may do the recovery themselves or recommend an area person for you (and for $$$).

Lastly, there are many web firms that specialize in this memory recovery (again $$$ -so take your pick). There are many photo experts here that may also help you,

In any event, from now on proceed with caution.

All the BEST!

wb9bbc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2008, 12:07 AM   #7

hey sweety thank u very very much that link u gave me worked it brang my pictures up now just have to purchase the product to get them but it will be well worth the 30.00 thanks a million once again :love::-D
cuddlezzu is offline   Reply With Quote