Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Other Makes

Old May 22, 2003, 2:21 PM   #1

Default Tekxon Tx410

Hello. Is anyone familiar with the Tekxon410 ? I have seen it on eBay and am wondering if it is any good. Here is the link for Tekxon:

http://www.tekxon-tech.com.tw/product/tx410/tx410_e.htm

Thank you!
dreamwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 17, 2003, 12:06 PM   #2

Hi! I just bought the Tekxon T410 a couple of days ago. So far, I'm quite happy with. It takes really good pictures esp with adequate lighting. I do have one qualm about it -- its flash range is quite short only 3-10 ft. Some of the pics which i have taken in not-so-good lighting condition didn't really looked well. Also, you have to set the "auto-focus setting" everytime you take a pic. It doesn't seem to remember that you've set it already since it always reverts back to "no flash setting". I bought it for 5500 pesos, so that roughly equivalent to 100 dollars.
doclek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2004, 4:33 AM   #3

hey doclek, i'm just wondering if you can tell me where you bought your tekxon tx410 at P5,500 becuaes i'm planning also to buy one. the one i saw at sm north cyberzone is sold at P6,500.

here's my email address: [email protected]

I hope you can email me. thank you in advance

jarod

jarod busto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2004, 8:18 PM   #4

Hello. I have just bought the Tekxon TX410 from ebay and the camara seems to work fine but I cannot get the ocmputer to recognizse the camara for webcam use nor can i get it to transfer any photos from the camera to the computer!! Any ideas? Also, it has internal memory but a slot for an SD card- is it okay to run it without a card and just use the internal memory?

thanks

aveloca
aveloca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26, 2004, 1:48 PM   #5

Hello, had the same problems as Alveloca. my Pc wont recognise the camera until after several forced installations of the driverand even when it did, i could not download the pictures on the camera to the Pc.

thanks
osawaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2004, 8:02 AM   #6

Is this the same camera Radio Shack sells under the Centrios name?
Monza76 is offline   Reply With Quote