Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Other Photos

Old Aug 6, 2017, 10:03 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR1 View Post
"long shot". !!!

"Short shots" !!!!

""Stacked.. !!!!

Can I ask if you actually know what you are talking about, you don't even know the exposure time here, I am guessing 5-10 seconds so no driven eq mount ( I am an amature astronomer and a long time personal friend of mine was "Patrick Moore" google him.

Are you talking long exposure, image stacking, what software would you use, for astro photography image stacking, have you ever used it.

Finally NOISE and SHARPNESS are two completely different things, here he is talking about NOISE
Since Ive never really gotten into astrophotography I have forgotten more about it than I can remember. But I do remember about stacking. http://www.instructables.com/id/Astr...hoto-Stacking/ Next time dont be so arrogant when trying to put someone down. Look up YOUR facts before you criticize someone elses opinion.
Bynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2017, 10:19 AM   #12
JR1

May I suggest that before posting you learn the difference between sharpness and noise

https://www.facebook.com/JRSPhotography.co.uk
JR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2017, 2:20 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR1 View Post
May I suggest that before posting you learn the difference between sharpness and noise
Stacking in Photoshop for example, will eliminate a lot of noise. It will also enable one to sharpen the image. Im well aware of the difference.

Last edited by Bynx; Aug 6, 2017 at 8:04 PM.
Bynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7, 2017, 4:17 AM   #14
JR1

Racist.........

Dear JR1,

Bynx has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - An attempt at astrophotography -

Now where did I mention anything about noise? Boy you are as dumb as a brick. Or is that dumb as a brit? Same thing.

RACIST. LET EVERYONE SEE YOU ARE RACIST...........

In fact the reply was obviously too intellegent for you to understand

https://www.facebook.com/JRSPhotography.co.uk
JR1 is offline   Reply With Quote