Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums >

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 17, 2006, 1:18 PM   #1
Junior Member
mgh's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1

Hello All-

I recently dropped my lense cap while hiking and need to replace it. I've searched quite extensively for a new one but am not sure of the specs.

Does anyone know where I can find a replacement?

thanks in advance.
mgh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 17, 2006, 1:59 PM   #2
Senior Member
msantos's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 561

Buy this, will work perfectly.


msantos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 2006, 5:35 PM   #3
Senior Member
annie57's Avatar
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,613

I am not sure where you live but most larger camera stores sell lens caps in various thread and 55mm is a popular size. If you are in Ontario, Canada, Henry's, Black Photography, Vistek and Downtown Camera Stores has them!
annie57 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:14 AM.