Steve's Digicams Forums

Steve's Digicams Forums (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/)
-   Panasonic / Leica (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/panasonic-leica-29/)
-   -   FZ50 Birding today... (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/panasonic-leica-29/fz50-birding-today-182335/)

LTZ470 Jan 2, 2011 11:48 PM

FZ50 Birding today...
 
1
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5049/...d9743096_b.jpg
2
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5287/...5b38d36f_b.jpg
3
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5124/...fd93c0c7_b.jpg
4
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5286/...77502df4_b.jpg
5
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5284/...25ba8bd7_b.jpg
6
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5041/...74036992_b.jpg

mtclimber Jan 2, 2011 11:52 PM

LTZ-

They all look good to me. Is the squirrel stalking the birds??

Sarah Joyce

saly Jan 2, 2011 11:55 PM

You captured the northern flicker! I love those birds, they are so beautiful. I've only seen them once or twice where I live. These are all great shots.

jim007 Jan 3, 2011 1:17 AM

just beautiful.! thanks for sharing..

valentino2703 Jan 3, 2011 1:25 AM

wow, nice captures !!!

LTZ470 Jan 3, 2011 7:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mtclimber (Post 1185121)
LTZ-

They all look good to me. Is the squirrel stalking the birds??

Sarah Joyce

Lol...he was actually hiding from me...that's how they hide in the wild...and sometimes they'll stick the end of their tail up to simulate a branch with leaves...

LTZ470 Jan 3, 2011 8:00 AM

Thanks for the kind comments everyone...was just trying the ole FZ50 out to see how she would fare at birding...

Tullio Jan 6, 2011 4:05 PM

All I see is the bird shot...were you asked to remove the other pictures by some one who was offended by something?...:)

I think you could do with a -0.3 exposure reduction...the image is almost over exposed. I personally like the FZ30 better than the FZ50. However, both these cameras have a horrible high ISO performance.

LTZ470 Jan 6, 2011 8:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tullio (Post 1186795)
All I see is the bird shot...were you asked to remove the other pictures by some one who was offended by something?...:)

I think you could do with a -0.3 exposure reduction...the image is almost over exposed. I personally like the FZ30 better than the FZ50. However, both these cameras have a horrible high ISO performance.

Tulio you are completely correct almost to that stage now...I will pay more attention to exposure in the future...I am always forgetting something though...lol...at least i didn't forget my camera!

Tullio Jan 6, 2011 8:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LTZ470 (Post 1186897)
Tulio you are completely correct almost to that stage now...

Oh dear...that's not good, is it?!?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:24 AM.