Steve's Digicams Forums

Steve's Digicams Forums (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/)
-   Panasonic / Leica (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/panasonic-leica-29/)
-   -   Some More Recent Shots (FZ35) (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/panasonic-leica-29/some-more-recent-shots-fz35-211960/)

jjdog2 Jul 12, 2014 2:21 PM

Some More Recent Shots (FZ35)
 
https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2903/...685517e4_o.jpg


https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3841/...d486fe98_o.jpg


https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3839/...ba642636_o.jpg


https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3842/...1294529b_o.jpg


https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5568/...45dd9350_o.jpg


https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2929/...30b931f3_o.jpg


https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3870/...fb2ba4fc_o.jpg

SIMON40 Jul 12, 2014 5:00 PM

Nice set of vibrant shots JJ.... and I love the frog... :)

Ozzie_Traveller Jul 12, 2014 5:22 PM

G'day JJ

Very nice mate - obviously the FZ couples to your eyesight perfectly :)
Exposure & focus are spot on - well done


Phil

Raghu Jul 12, 2014 11:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Great shots, Jim! As already commented, all are vibrant and sharp. I particularly like the frog and the first dragonfly - it just looks like a chopper! Great going, keep it up!

Tried some quick fun, hope you woudn't mind!

jjdog2 Jul 13, 2014 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raghu (Post 1377381)
Great shots, Jim! As already commented, all are vibrant and sharp. I particularly like the frog and the first dragonfly - it just looks like a chopper! Great going, keep it up!

Tried some quick fun, hope you woudn't mind!

That is funny Raghu, love it. (Great work) :D

eysha Jul 13, 2014 4:07 PM

jj, what settings are these and did you use a macro lens, if so what?

Ozzie_Traveller Jul 13, 2014 6:11 PM

G'day Raghu

Yet mate - you have a wikkid sense of humour .... and excellent photo skills :)

Phil

jjdog2 Jul 14, 2014 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eysha (Post 1377416)
jj, what settings are these and did you use a macro lens, if so what?

No macro lens used Eysha.

John J Jul 16, 2014 6:53 PM

What a lovely series and source of inspiration.

My favourite is definitely photo no.6, and no.7 a close runner up. The fine detail of the wings is outstanding. If I ever manage to capture a dragonfly in such excellent quality I will be a very happy man. I haven't seen any this year, we normally have a few around the pond.

jjdog2 Jul 17, 2014 8:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John J (Post 1377577)
What a lovely series and source of inspiration.

My favourite is definitely photo no.6, and no.7 a close runner up. The fine detail of the wings is outstanding. If I ever manage to capture a dragonfly in such excellent quality I will be a very happy man. I haven't seen any this year, we normally have a few around the pond.

If you are ever in Ohio it would be a pleasure to take you to the Dragon Pond.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 6:37 PM.