Steve's Digicams Forums

Steve's Digicams Forums (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/)
-   Panasonic / Leica (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/panasonic-leica-29/)
-   -   Turkey Vulture (FZ30) (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/panasonic-leica-29/turkey-vulture-fz30-109100/)

WackyRoger Dec 15, 2006 9:04 AM

tcook a good morning to you and thanks for the nice words and for taking the time to look.

TOTALLY WACKY roger
FZ 30, Nikon TCE17, QuikAim Max RDS, Zeiss Digiscope/Sony W7

tcook wrote:
Quote:

Just super shots Roger. The last has got to be my favorite.

DMCFZRichie Dec 15, 2006 2:26 PM

Very nice shots.

:cool:

WackyRoger Dec 15, 2006 2:55 PM

Hi Richie, thanks for the nice comment and for looking.

TOTALLY WACKY roger
FZ 30, Nikon TCE17, QuikAim Max RDS, Zeiss Digiscope/Sony W7


DMCFZRichie wrote:
Quote:

Very nice shots.

:cool:

DMCFZRichie Dec 15, 2006 3:19 PM

No problem, I like how the lens of a camera can make the most gruesome animal look beautiful. It lends an objectivity that our senses don't maintain in person.


thehotel wrote:
Quote:

Hi Richie, thanks for the nice comment and for looking.

TOTALLY WACKY roger
FZ 30, Nikon TCE17, QuikAim Max RDS, Zeiss Digiscope/Sony W7


DMCFZRichie wrote:
Quote:

Very nice shots.

:cool:


d-sr Dec 15, 2006 10:45 PM

Nice series Roger. I've been busy for a few days and missed all the post.

Don



Raghu Dec 16, 2006 6:04 AM

I am amazed at the sharpness you achieve. Very nice big birds.

annie57 Dec 16, 2006 8:55 AM

I luv your animal and nature shots and they are always amazing!!!!

WackyRoger Dec 16, 2006 9:58 PM

Evening Don, thanks for the nice comment and for taking the time to look.

TOTALLY WACKY roger
FZ 30, Nikon TCE17, QuikAim Max RDS, Zeiss Digiscope/Sony W7



d-sr wrote:
Quote:

Nice series Roger. I've been busy for a few days and missed all the post.

Don



WackyRoger Dec 16, 2006 9:59 PM

Thanks for the kind words Raghu.

TOTALLY WACKY roger
FZ 30, Nikon TCE17, QuikAim Max RDS, Zeiss Digiscope/Sony W7


Raghu wrote:
Quote:

I am amazed at the sharpness you achieve. Very nice big birds.

WackyRoger Dec 16, 2006 10:00 PM

Hi to Ya annie57. Thanks so much for the nice words.

TOTALLY WACKY roger
FZ 30, Nikon TCE17, QuikAim Max RDS, Zeiss Digiscope/Sony W7



annie57 wrote:

Quote:

I luv your animal and nature shots and they are always amazing!!!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 2:04 PM.