Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Panasonic / Leica dSLR

Old Oct 19, 2014, 4:59 AM   #1

Default panasonic fz45 camera

i need help yet again,

i took my panasonic fz45 out for use this morning and by accident i caught the rear dial with my thumb, now it will not take pictures as it used to do. the pics are very bright and take ages to load to my memory card. i am not up to much with camera`s, so any help would be very most appreciated. to get it back to how it was.

thank you in advance.

i have since found a bit more info, the small wheel is called, either jog wheel, scroll wheel, or dioptre wheel

Last edited by bungalow; Oct 19, 2014 at 2:20 PM. Reason: amendment
bungalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 20, 2014, 1:38 AM   #2

You're on a dslr forum. There is a Panasonic P&S forum that would get more attention.

I'm not familiar with the controls of an FZ45, but you might try going into the menu and do a "reset". That should bring everything back to the original factory settings, unless you changed an actual mode dial.

It sounds like you accidently activated and scrolled one or two different menu adjustments and can't find your way back.

Try the "reset" and if that doesn't work, re-post on the P&S forum. I know there are some FZ45 users there.
BBbuilder467 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20, 2014, 4:44 PM   #3

hi bbbuilder467,
thank you very much for wise words, you are spot on. my son in law had a look at it for me and spotted right away. he changed my settings and now all systems are go again.

thank you.
bungalow is offline   Reply With Quote