Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Panasonic / Leica dSLR

Old Mar 20, 2006, 4:34 PM   #1

It is rumored that the new Panasonic DSLR will be the first edible digital camera.
NickTrop_redux is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 20, 2006, 4:47 PM   #2

Nick............what's up? I looked around and saw your alive and ranting. Good to see you and know you're still shootin'. Sounds like things are good. I'd like to see how the new Panny tastes but I can't afford the menu prices. Keep on truckin'.

Attached Images

nooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20, 2006, 7:07 PM   #3

Nick

If its edible like you say .. we'll I'll have mine with a nice salad, big chunk chips and and a spicy bean burger!

Hmm... now for that Leica lens I'd have to have it as desert with ice cream.

:? :idea:

Cheers

HarjTT

HarjTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2006, 5:55 AM   #4

Hey Nooner! Long time/no time : ) All is well here. "Menu prices"... lol. Yeah, neither can I, which is why I still futz with the old film cameras (that have lasted decades...)

What were the Japanese camera makers thinking back then in the 60's/70's? You don't make stuff that "lasts a lifetime" when you can sell people something that does the same thing (take pics) every couple years or so... Yeesh!

---

HarJTT,

Yes, the "Leica" (designed, branded, labeled... who knows?) lens would be a terrific compliment for a nice scoop of Rum Raisin, I think. The Leica engineers specifically designed it not only to be compatible with the 3/4 system, but also as a desert. It has a pronounced anise note, from what I'm told. Yummy.

Nick

NickTrop_redux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2006, 11:36 AM   #5

You're right, Nick. Not only is the camera edible, but you can unfold the box and make a very stylish chapeau out of it!!
propwash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27, 2006, 11:06 PM   #6

I loved my FZ20. So please excuse me for saying this but, that is the ugliest camera since the E-Volt 300. Sorry, it's true. :-? Steve
smac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2006, 12:00 PM   #7

yes, but its delicious.
DorkUnderwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2006, 6:18 AM   #8

Edible deliciousness--ssss, is in the eye of the candy machine. In the case with the L1, it sure is candy so far. The optics maybe the icing, but only a free trial will tell.

All the best Nick of troops, good ta see ya M8t :?:-)

Signed: Inedible anonymous

nzmacro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2006, 6:05 AM   #9

Methinks youmaybeon the far out side ofcrazy but you managed to raise a smile for which I thank you!

What mind altering drugs are you on this week? and can I have some please?

Oh, and just to add my 2 pence worth (we don't have cents in the UK,and I dont havemuch sense but that's another story) the new Panasonic SLR is uglier than a baboon's arse covered in what comes out of said creature's arse!

Cheers, keep taking the tablets, the men in white coats will be coming to take me away soon

Tony
kriptone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2006, 2:29 AM   #10

kriptone wrote:
Quote:
Methinks youmaybeon the far out side ofcrazy but you managed to raise a smile for which I thank you!

What mind altering drugs are you on this week? and can I have some please?

Oh, and just to add my 2 pence worth (we don't have cents in the UK,and I dont havemuch sense but that's another story) the new Panasonic SLR is uglier than a baboon's arse covered in what comes out of said creature's arse!

Cheers, keep taking the tablets, the men in white coats will be coming to take me away soon

Tony
Hey...where were you guys?? Thought we were meeting at Moes!!! My weekend pass expires at midnite. But just had to agree with Tony. OH MY GAWD!!! In todays werld why, oh why, oh WHY...would anything so U G L Y be manufactured as a first out of the chute product??? Maybe by some miracle they will reconsider if it isn't already too late and spice'er up a bit. Only one way to save face now. Bring on an FZ 40!!!

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"Kd
KENNETHD is offline   Reply With Quote