Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Sep 9, 2006, 7:22 PM   #11

Beth Ellen wrote:
Quote:
Gorgeous photos! One recommendation tho...I would level the water. The first one is almost spot on and the second one the left side is a bit too elevated. Otherwise, spectacular! I Love the plane in the second one!

Beth
FZ5
http://www.eclecticcafejournal.com/WordPress
thanks, Beth... i would have, but i sent these before i got home, from my laptop which doesn't have any PP software loaded! i'll be busy for the next couple of weeks going through all the photos, though...
squirl033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9, 2006, 7:25 PM   #12

HarjTT wrote:
Quote:
Squirrl

Possible two of the best sunset shots that I've seen on the forum. The composition is just spot on. How long did you have to wait for that plane to get into the frame :roll: ?

Cheers

HarjTT

:O
thanks, HarjTT... actually, he took off from a nearby floatplane pier as i was shooting, and all i had to do was wait about a minute for him to come into the picture....

and thanks to all for the kind words... this was a beautiful sunset, one of the prettiest i've seen in a long time. but thinking of the thousands of acres of wilderness that are burning to create the smoke that makes this photo so pretty kind of takes away some of the enjoyment... :sad:
squirl033 is offline   Reply With Quote