Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Sep 13, 2006, 4:27 PM   #11

Hi Donna, thanks for looking and commenting.

A suggestion: Buy a crow call $10 to $15. Most wildlife are use to the sound of a crow and are not afraid of it but their instinct makes them look. I have in my front pocket evertime I go out for photos a crow call, deer grunt call & varmit rabbit call. If you notice on a lot of my wildlife photos the animal is turned away from me but has turned his head to look at me or he is sidways but looking at my camera.

Here is a sample.

Good luck and don't quit trying.

TOTALLY WACKY roger
FZ 30, Nikon TCE17, QuikAim Max RDS, Zeiss Digiscope/Sony W7

D.Ann wrote:
Quote:
Hey Roger, we have wild horses here too, also descended from spanish blood. They are living on a nationally protected wildlife refuge on Assateague Island. Small but sturdy and usually pinto or paint in color. The island people have a round-up every year and sell off part of the herd to control the size and make money for the fire company. I am always trying to get pictures of the ponies, but they are always grazing so I have a lot of pictures of "pony butt". Not that appealing...But your pictures are awesome as always. Donna
WackyRoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13, 2006, 7:20 PM   #12

Roger, I will definitely introduce you to Rocky, Fay and Tes. Rocky is my enigma, while he seems calm most of the time, put a saddle on him, and he is a different horse.
bayourebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13, 2006, 7:23 PM   #13

Coooool, I am looking forward to meeting them all someday.

TOTALLY WACKY roger
FZ 30, Nikon TCE17, QuikAim Max RDS, Zeiss Digiscope/Sony W7

bayourebel wrote:
Quote:
Roger, I will definitely introduce you to Rocky, Fay and Tes. Rocky is my enigma, while he seems calm most of the time, put a saddle on him, and he is a different horse.
WackyRoger is offline   Reply With Quote