Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Sep 15, 2006, 9:39 PM   #1

How have you all been. I've been into my music for quite a while now, but still use my FZ20 from time to time.

Here are some pics of my new guitar taken with my FZ20. It's an Ovation 2006-FKOA, and it's their 2006 collectors addition.

Hope you like it...
bobc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 15, 2006, 10:34 PM   #2

hey, Bob, nice of you to drop in! it has been a while! looks like a nice instrument there... :G
squirl033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2006, 11:39 PM   #3

bob - u are as rare as me in here these days:Ghow u been Bro ?

sweet guitar !!! Ovation is one great sounding guitar ..and the look is s w e e t !!

nice to see ya m8t :G

willow
willow1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2006, 8:15 AM   #4

squirl033 wrote:
Quote:
hey, Bob, nice of you to drop in! it has been a while! looks like a nice instrument there... :G
Willow1wrote:
Quote:
bob - u are as rare as me in here these days:Ghow u been Bro ?

sweet guitar !!! Ovation is one great sounding guitar ..and the look is s w e e t !!

nice to see ya m8t :G

willow

I do still pop in from time to time just to see the posts, and how you are all doing.

I am a guitar junkie now, and have been trying to learn how to sing. I have written 4 complete songs, and am currently working on about a dozen more. I have a 600W PA system, recording mics, stage mics, recording interface for my PC, and recording software.

This guitar is the collectors addition for 2006. It has a solid AAA grade figured KOA top, and the leaf shaped pattern around the sound holes is solid maple that is actually inlayed into the KOA. It has a pickup under the saddle which is actually a seperate crystal for each string, and the pre-amp has 5 different images of guitars recorded through various high end mics programmed into it. You can blend the selectedimage with the pickup from 0 to 100 percent, to get some really natural acoustic sounds when plugged into a PA or Amp.

It's really great to see you guys are doing well, and still taking great pics, and i'll try to get in here more often.

Thank you...
Old Sep 16, 2006, 9:53 AM   #5

Bob, Good to see your still alive and kicking! :-) Jim
tiger98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17, 2006, 5:43 PM   #6

Hey Bob,

Nice pics of a beautiful guitar. Been doing okay. I find some of my pictures (family) being more precious than ever as I have experienced the loss of a few loved ones this past year and a half.

Back to coaching hight school soccer at a Millitary Academy and getting a few shots here and there.

Great to see you m8t,

Tom

vIZnquest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2006, 5:40 PM   #7

tiger98 wrote:
Quote:
Bob, Good to see your still alive and kicking! :-) Jim
Thanks. u2...
Old Sep 18, 2006, 5:43 PM   #8

vIZnquest wrote:
Quote:
Hey Bob,

Nice pics of a beautiful guitar. Been doing okay. I find some of my pictures (family) being more precious than ever as I have experienced the loss of a few loved ones this past year and a half.

Back to coaching hight school soccer at a Millitary Academy and getting a few shots here and there.

Great to see you m8t,

Tom

Sorry to hear about your losses.

Are you holding up ok?

It's great to hear from you to m8t, and let me know if there is anything i can do.
Old Sep 18, 2006, 6:10 PM   #9

Hi Bob

Glad to see ya back mate ! Now thats a pretty lovely looking instrument - i like a lot of the composition on a lot of the shots - given me a few ideas next time I see a guitar.

Cheers

HarjTT

:|
HarjTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2006, 4:50 AM   #10

Hey Dreamer,
how are you and your family. I hope fine.

As soon as you record anything interesting we'd be all glad to hear the mp3, either if a cover or a song of your own.

That Ovation must have costed you more than the FZ20 !
I have an imitation of a previous model (always with more upper "mouths" instead of the usual central one) and also semi-acoustic, but the sound is far from the OV one.

All the best
Narmer / Francesco
Narmer is offline   Reply With Quote