Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Oct 22, 2006, 1:09 AM   #11

Nice series Jerry. I can see the letters clearly on the paper but and I still can't read it.I had missed this post somehow. Do people ever get mad for you'r taking their pictures?

Don
d-sr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2006, 9:45 AM   #12

Hi jerry

Finally got around to posting a comment -No 1. is a pretty special shot - the colours are superb, the detail and expression in the old guys face is just great. No.2,3 and five are the other shots that I really like.

I know what you mean about the fZ10, I've only just hit 10,500 shots on mine and as I'm still learning to use the Oly E1 its having to take a back seat for a little while.

Cheers

HarjTT

:O :?
HarjTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2006, 6:46 PM   #13

d-sr wrote:
Quote:
Nice series Jerry. I can see the letters clearly on the paper but and I still can't read it.I had missed this post somehow. Do people ever get mad for you'r taking their pictures?

Don
Thank you for looking and commenting. I have a "little" trouble reading it also.They do not know I use the zoom to get close.
LoveLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2006, 12:25 PM   #14

HarjTT wrote:
Quote:
Hi jerry

Finally got around to posting a comment -No 1. is a pretty special shot - the colours are superb, the detail and expression in the old guys face is just great. No.2,3 and five are the other shots that I really like.

I know what you mean about the fZ10, I've only just hit 10,500 shots on mine and as I'm still learning to use the Oly E1 its having to take a back seat for a little while.

Cheers

HarjTT

:O :?
Hello HarjTT Thank you for you viewing and commenting I missed your thread earlier. I wish Panasonic would stop going down this path and pick up the Positives with the FZ10 and 20 concentrating on better images. I noticed that the Lumix DMC-L1 has 7.5Mp and noise suppression from -2 to +2 which leads me to believe that the camera would be better with 6MP. But since I am never going to use it is a moot point.
LoveLife is offline   Reply With Quote