Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Oct 24, 2006, 12:55 PM   #11

You could have used AP and the lowered the ISO ( 80)* *and did you turn off the Image stabilaztion using the tripod?* WB at auto may not be enough. And the Aperture at 4.5 could have been 2.8 using aperture prioritySomeone noted 2.8 available at all lengths on the FZ50.. are you sure? I think that fell away at the FZ30 when the chip sensor size was bumped. I am learning from doing the same things and most likely would not have had any suggestions before this last week when I also passed this way. I hope you see this as constructive and helpful.* This should be fun..*Anyone can take a bad picture and it is possible anyone can take a great picture. Just not all the time unless you know a heck of a lot more than I do. Nice thing about the forum is we share ideas. And if I am wrong, I won't be mad, we will learn from another. I do anyway
tommccarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2006, 1:05 PM   #12

I put your picture into iPhot 6 and made a few adjustments to color, and the halogram ligtening tool. I dont want to make anyone mad and post the product... that stinks w/o permission I guess. But it lightened up great and detail was very good on the monitor. I would send it if you wanted to see. It is not perfect but a keeper non the lessThe longer shutter did work out after all
Old Oct 24, 2006, 6:17 PM   #13

tommccarty wrote:
Quote:
I put your picture into iPhot 6 and made a few adjustments to color, and the halogram ligtening tool. I dont want to make anyone mad and post the product... that stinks w/o permission I guess. But it lightened up great and detail was very good on the monitor. I would send it if you wanted to see. It is not perfect but a keeper non the lessThe longer shutter did work out after all
Go ahead and post it. You have my permission.
fallenleafs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2006, 7:09 PM   #14

OK, but I did not spend more than 30 seconds playing with it.. I felt it was your property
Attached Images