Steve's Digicams Forums

Steve's Digicams Forums (
-   Panasonic / Leica (
-   -   [Recovered Thread: 109489] (

D.Ann Nov 18, 2006 5:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I promise guys I will not bore you with many of these...but I just got the lens..okay...? Last one today. Donna

annie57 Nov 18, 2006 6:01 PM

you can bore me any time you wish with great photos like that!!!!

D.Ann Nov 18, 2006 6:09 PM

Thanks Annie, you are a great support to everyone on this forum. Donna

tcook Nov 18, 2006 6:40 PM

Not boring at all, It is fun to see another macro nut developing. You are off to a good start.

Bootneck3 Nov 18, 2006 8:01 PM

Guess that is a JS Donna - you are braver than me getting that close.....Not being a macro enthusiast, I hope you continue with your normal great shots as well

D.Ann Nov 18, 2006 8:05 PM

Oh, don't worry...spiders are not really my thing. But I was cleaning for the holiday family get-together and he was in the way. Donna

bayourebel Nov 18, 2006 8:11 PM

Very nice shot, Donna. You are really off to a good start.

BTW, what are you cooking for Turkey day, to go with the turkey. I will deep fry one turkey and smoke a second one. The trimmings are left to wife and girls.

D.Ann Nov 18, 2006 8:17 PM

My step-father usually smokes a turkey and we have one baked in the oven for those who are more traditonal. For the trimmings...we will have stuffing or dressing, mashed potates, turnip greens seasoned with bacon, string bean casserole, homemade cranberry relish, baked pineapple, sweet potatoe biscuits, pumpkin pie and pumpkin roll and sweet tea! I don't do all the cooking, everyone in the family brings something. Donna

Bootneck3 Nov 18, 2006 8:29 PM

Turkey Day!.....What the heck is Turkey Day

bayourebel Nov 18, 2006 8:35 PM

Donna, sounds just like what we are having, also sweet potato pie.

Bootneck check out the following:

Or type in Thanksgiving in your search engine.