Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Nov 20, 2006, 6:00 PM   #1

fmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 20, 2006, 7:47 PM   #2

You really have to admire the racers like that.
tcook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2006, 8:17 PM   #3

Unbelieveable! I have to ask myself...I Have two legs...where are they taking me...Donna
D.Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2006, 8:39 PM   #4

Fred, outstanding photo. Like Donna, most of us need to look within.

P.S. The FX01 is an amazing little camera. I use it a lot, that is when I can wrestle it a way from Bayoubelle.
bayourebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2006, 9:24 PM   #5

Quote:
P.S. The FX01 is an amazing little camera. I use it a lot, that is when I can wrestle it a way from Bayoubelle.
I've been on the lookout for more Bayoubelle entries. Speaking of which, Blue Racer was taken by my wife at Sunday's Philly Marathon.Full series of her shots with the fx01at http://www.ishots.net/philly06/slides/P1090989.html?show_param=3
Old Nov 20, 2006, 9:38 PM   #6

Fred, a very nice slide show. Somehow, toward the end I started suspecting that is daughter and son-in-law that married recently or someone very close in family. Congratulations are in order for the medal winner. I couldn't run like that when I was in my youth.
bayourebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2006, 9:56 PM   #7

Jerry - Yes, that is the newly weds ofJune. We had to run a mile when I was in the army years ago and I was totally exhauseted at the end. These guys and gals did 26 miles. The oldeswas like 87! Unbelievable.
Old Nov 21, 2006, 8:01 AM   #8

Fred, Your wife is getting gooooood with the FX01! That's a really nice slide show. BTW, because of your post I bought my wife the FX01 and she is loving it. She has been sick almost since it came in but she has been getting acquanted with it around the house and is itchiing to get out with me and and start her own collection of photos.

I am always inspired when I see someone working so hard at life. That racer could have easily not raced and no one would ever havethought a thing about it but he chooses to participate in life to the fullest, no matter what it takes........Don
d-sr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2006, 8:10 AM   #9

Thanks, Don. Hope your wife is feeling better real soon and can get out and take some pics with her fx01. Excellent therapy for what ails you!

If you get a chance, check out a wheel chair basketball game live at a nearby gym. My wife is a physical therapist (that's her givingour son-in-law somemuch needed attentionafter the race) and has dealt with double amputies. We went to a game a few years ago that one of her patients was playing in. Incredible! Those guy were tough as nails.

Fred