Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Dec 12, 2006, 11:32 AM   #11

Lovely series and the horses seem totally oblivious to the fact they were being photographed... can I just ask if the clouds in the last one were naturally that way or was there some pp?
mono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2006, 1:02 PM   #12

The horses did come at me in the beginning and one even bit my leg and tried to eat my jeans! I was head butted a bit too, but after a while I kept dodging them and getting away from them and they sort of got on with eating.

The images were pretty much as they were taken, a little Photoshop work on them, but very little, mainly sharpening a tiny bit. The colours were hardly changed so them clouds were pretty much as they were in the begining. I took so many I guess in the end I had to get some nicer ones.

I also found some chairs in the same field, and hey they were good models too and I snapped away at them trying to get the horses to interact with them didnt get any great images of that, but hey I tried. Chairs in fields are an odd sight thats for sure, I posed them a lot.
romerojpg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2006, 1:51 PM   #13

those are very nice indeed!!! Horses are beautiful animals and when I lived in Ireland I used to ride them all the time,...that was many moons ago now???
annie57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2006, 5:14 PM   #14

Its been a long time since I was last on a horse :? once i think, and I was scared out of my wits! it started to run, fast (well it seemed fast at the time).
romerojpg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2006, 5:17 PM   #15

Stunning images. I like the mirror image "Over and Under", but all of them are great. I have tried a few shots into the sun recently and have not been anywhere near as succesful as you at controlling the flare. Obviously the time taken and cold suffered paid off. Looks like you would have enjoyed a warm cup of something when you finished.
rafinmelb is offline   Reply With Quote