Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Dec 19, 2006, 4:38 PM   #11

Never had an opportunity to consider that since I do this for fun. What would you call it, monotone?The colorizing was done in elements using sliders in the hue and saturation . I guess I prefer to color it mysef.I like a warmer tone, somewhere between b/w and sepia. When I printed it out, it looked great. Here is one shot in black and white in camera, though not with pana. I may have colorzied this a bit too, I don't remember.Donna
Attached Images

D.Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19, 2006, 5:41 PM   #12

I really like this photo too...contrast is great...

D.Ann wrote:
Quote:
Never had an opportunity to consider that since I do this for fun. What would you call it, monotone?The colorizing was done in elements using sliders in the hue and saturation . I guess I prefer to color it mysef.I like a warmer tone, somewhere between b/w and sepia. When I printed it out, it looked great. Here is one shot in black and white in camera, though not with pana. I may have colorzied this a bit too, I don't remember.Donna
Beth Ellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19, 2006, 11:16 PM   #13

Like the others have said Donna, a very handsome young fellow and a great shot of him. I agree it might be better with the edging on the left side cloned out. I would also like to see what the photo looked like with a little more space on the right side, not cropped so close to his face.
I like your B&W of the porch and bench too. I bet that would look good in a sepia tone also.
If he is like my sons you are right, he would probably kill you if he read this post.:-):-):-)
tcook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2006, 7:50 AM   #14

rafinmelb's is what I would call black and white. Yours, Donna, I would say mommatone!! (sorry:roll: ) I mean monotone!! All three on this thread are great shots! Donna, he grew up too fast...... such a handsome "MAN"

Imaginat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2006, 9:03 AM   #15

Thanks N. Love the "mommatone"! Donna
D.Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2006, 5:06 PM   #16

Hi Donna,

Two pretty fine B&W's indeed! NIcely taken and good lighting.

Cheers

HarjTT

:O :?
HarjTT is offline   Reply With Quote