Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Dec 29, 2006, 10:25 AM   #1

I have had my z5 for a year. So, i'm not exactly a newby. Last night i took some pictures outside. As i took them, i did the usual - a quick scan on the back of the LCD to see how they were looking. They were looking fine. After snapping one, i thought, 'that one is bad - therefore, i'll delete it.' So, in the dark, i deleted it. Later that night i went into my home to view the pics on my PC. The memo card had pictures i had taken on Christmas day - but none since. I don't get it. This morning, i took one, and viewed it. Then, i viewed it again on my PC. So, i don't understand why the 30 are so I took AFTER christmas just seemed to disappear off of the card. the card has about 80 pics on it, pics dated 12/25 but none dated since then ALL THOUGH i know i took at least 30 since then. I have taken thousands of pictures with this camera and this is the first time anything like this has happened to me. Any thoughts? Thanks. :?
dwelsh7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 29, 2006, 8:11 PM   #2

Ahh! Could be the old Christmas spirit kicking in!

Fred
Bootneck3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29, 2006, 8:16 PM   #3

HA! Completely sober and IDONTsmoke or drink. I'm still mystified. Oh well, hopefully it wont happen again. Thanks.
dwelsh7 is offline   Reply With Quote