Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jan 12, 2007, 2:37 PM   #11

Thanks so much for all your kind comments. I almost forgot to take the photos of her with Tesoro, which is her favorite. She even helps me feed and water them.

Donna, Roger, Roger, Ted, and Annie thanks for viewing. Arabella is a live wire. She keeps us busy. It seems we don't have time to catch our breath before she is either into something or wanting to do something else. Guess, we are just not used to the action anymore.:G But she is a real joy. We have to plan on keeping her older brother this summer. He is not as crazy about the animals, but abolutely loves to fish. Grateful for the bayou in the back yard.
bayourebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2007, 5:50 PM   #12

Great photos, Jerry! Arabella and Tesoro both clearly know what they are about. Treasure every moment - time seems to slip by so quickly and, before you know it, their childhood is gone.
WindRowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2007, 11:37 AM   #13

Thanks, Windrowe for viewing and the nice comment. P.S. If only I knew what it was all about. I think I am still getting an education.:-)

Thanks again
bayourebel is offline   Reply With Quote