Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Mar 18, 2007, 10:01 AM   #11

mcliu wrote:
Quote:
You must be from "discovery channel".For such kind of photography knowladge of animal behaviors, is must& If you are an "amature" then you have taken too many "Risks" which is not adviseable.I have seen people dieing like falling off the cliff just to get one good shot(I am not joking),or being bittn by snakes & scorpion or being electrocuted by live wires.So If you are an amature always take necessary precautions( Come to think of it even a professional from Discovery channel also died by "sting ray" recently).So I won't encourage you or anybody for this kind of photography where you put your life at stack.
There is always an another day but for that you have to be alive.So I wish you be "safe",always take nacessary precautions &"take lots of pictures & be healthy" AM I asking for too much
Thanks for your concern. I was perfectly safe as I was on a boardwalk some 1-2m above the mangrove, so I was definitely far from the action, and the boardwalk had railings.

Thanks!

tchuanye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18, 2007, 10:01 AM   #12

annie57 wrote:
Quote:
Wow tchuanye, those photos are great!!! I have never seen anything like that and it is just amazing how big the fish was in comparison to the snake. Thanks for sharing!!!
Thanks!

Old Mar 18, 2007, 10:34 AM   #13

Not only does the snake blend in with the surroundings well, the fish blends in with the snake and the surroundings too. But eventually I could see it all in the photos. A very nice sequence this is.
happy_peasant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18, 2007, 9:17 PM   #14

:shock:And now, Spider Man is into Snakes and Things.

A wonderful capture of the snake and the fish. Now if you wanted the snake, the best time to capture him was when he had past the halfway point of the fish, as he cannot spit it out, and he cannot move as rapidly. At this point, he is at a disadvantage..
bayourebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2007, 9:20 AM   #15

happy_peasant wrote:
Quote:
Not only does the snake blend in with the surroundings well, the fish blends in with the snake and the surroundings too. But eventually I could see it all in the photos. A very nice sequence this is.
Thanks!

bayourebel wrote:
Quote:
:shock:And now, Spider Man is into Snakes and Things.

A wonderful capture of the snake and the fish. Now if you wanted the snake, the best time to capture him was when he had past the halfway point of the fish, as he cannot spit it out, and he cannot move as rapidly. At this point, he is at a disadvantage..
ha ha.....I don't think I would want to do that!