Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Mar 31, 2007, 5:33 PM   #21

LOL pants, apologies if the pics made you squirm a bit. Thanks for the positive feedback though, it`s much appreciated.

Narmer, thanks for the info. I noticed on some of your macro gallery pics you`d used a reversed lens.....it`s something I plan to look into eventually myself.

Mark
Mark H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31, 2007, 6:22 PM   #22

Nice and close up shots. I probably could have lived without seeing the house spider that close. Although, ours in the house do look a lot different. More like minature versions of something in the orb weaver family usually.
happy_peasant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1, 2007, 7:29 AM   #23

Thanks Happy, once the weather warms and there are plenty more species about I`ll refrain from posting spider pics as often LOL

Mark
Old Apr 1, 2007, 10:34 AM   #24

Good details! and good focus on the impt part...the eyes! love your first and last shot!
tchuanye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1, 2007, 10:45 AM   #25

Thanks Tchuanye, glad you like them. Just need some warmer weather and more colourful backgrounds for shooting......all the flies and spiders around at the moment are soaking up the heat on the house walls or the path, not the most inspiring of backgrounds.
I`m becoming pretty ruthless regarding macros now...if the eyes aren`t focussed the shots usually end up in the recycle bin, without the eyes in focus shots just don`t have the same impact in most cases.

Mark
Old Apr 1, 2007, 10:49 AM   #26

Mark H wrote:
Quote:
...if the eyes aren`t focussed the shots usually end up in the recycle bin, without the eyes in focus shots just don`t have the same impact in most cases.
You are on the right track Mark!
tchuanye is offline   Reply With Quote