Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Mar 30, 2007, 1:56 AM   #11

rafinmelb wrote:
Quote:
Very striking. These images really have 'pop'. I personally like the camellia best, though it is a bit more restrained. I suspect it is the lighting that really catches the eye on this one.
Thanks, It was shot in the shade with dapples of sun light coming through...I agree, it's much more subtle, but I like it too.

Hiroshi

Hiroshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2007, 2:17 AM   #12

4 great closeups Hiroshi, like them all but on 1 and 2 the colours are stunning.Excellent.

Mark
Mark H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2007, 2:40 AM   #13

Mark H wrote:
Quote:
4 great closeups Hiroshi, like them all but on 1 and 2 the colours are stunning.Excellent.

Mark
Thanks mark, #1 & 2 are very vibrant indeed...After increasing contrast, I've actually had to turn the saturation down some to keep the color under control.

Hiroshi
Old Mar 30, 2007, 9:02 AM   #14

Hi Hiroshi

Good to see you back on the forum. Some lovely flower shots and great colour. Need to get a macro lens or a filter pretty soon.

Cheers

HarjTT

:O :?
HarjTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2007, 12:32 PM   #15

HarjTT wrote:
Quote:
Hi Hiroshi

Good to see you back on the forum. Some lovely flower shots and great colour. Need to get a macro lens or a filter pretty soon.

Cheers

HarjTT

:O :?
Thanks Harj. The Nikon 6T close up lens is the best lens investment I've ever made. At $50.00 US it's a bargain and its allowed me to take good macros from 12" away... and if I get too lazy to bend down to take a shot, I just screw my Tcon14B on top of it and presto, I can shoot a macro from 24" away. Being the great photographer that you are, you'll nave a ball with a close up lens like the 6T.

Hiroshi
Old Mar 30, 2007, 9:39 PM   #16

You need colour in your life? we still have snow on the ground! Beautiful flowers and colours, love the yellow.

Emmanuel
Macnite is offline   Reply With Quote