Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Apr 13, 2007, 10:12 PM   #1

I just finished my first test of a new piece of equipment for shooting wildlife. Especially good for birds and for BIF's. I have nothing to do with this company and don't get anything from them for my opinions. I am very happy with my purchase and wanted to share the information with you all.

http://www.stevesforums.com/forums/v...mp;forum_id=11

TOTALLY WACKY roger
WackyRoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 13, 2007, 10:45 PM   #2

Great se up Roger. Somewhere in the not so distant future I.m hoping to get a DSLR, possibly the K10D and definitely want the Bigma, I've seen the super sharp photos you've taken with that monster and they are outstanding all the way to 500mm. When this happens the BushHawk will be part of the package. Thanks for sharing the info and the pictures which illustrate the advantages of such a setup

Hiroshi
Hiroshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2007, 10:53 PM   #3

Hiroshi wrote:
Quote:
Great se up Roger. Somewhere in the not so distant future I.m hoping to get a DSLR, possibly the K10D and definitely want the Bigma, I've seen the super sharp photos you've taken with that monster and they are outstanding all the way to 500mm. When this happens the BushHawk will be part of the package. Thanks for sharing the info and the pictures which illustrate the advantages of such a setup

Hiroshi
Thanks Hiroshi for looking and for commenting.

TOTALLY WACKY roger
Old Apr 14, 2007, 1:13 AM   #4

Interesting. The link to the first picture in that post you sent me to is broken, at least for me. I saw the top of your picture and when I clicked on it to try and see the whole thing it just spun around. I did read the page you linked to in one of your responses. Sounds like this would only work with cameras that take a shutter release cable? That would leave my FZ7 out. No matter though. Swinging around something like this would probably not be a good idea in Chicago. Not everyone knows everyone else here like around your parts.

Thanks for sharing this.
happy_peasant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2007, 10:51 AM   #5

happy_peasant wrote:
Quote:
Interesting. The link to the first picture in that post you sent me to is broken, at least for me. I saw the top of your picture and when I clicked on it to try and see the whole thing it just spun around. I did read the page you linked to in one of your responses. Sounds like this would only work with cameras that take a shutter release cable? That would leave my FZ7 out. No matter though. Swinging around something like this would probably not be a good idea in Chicago. Not everyone knows everyone else here like around your parts.

Thanks for sharing this.
I agree Chicago is probably not the right place for this set up. Thanks for looking and for commenting. I will try the link again, it worked for me but here is another one.

http://www.stevesforums.com/forums/v...mp;forum_id=80

TOTALLY WACKY roger