Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Apr 27, 2007, 7:19 PM   #11

Thanks for looking and commenting Mark and Hiroshi.

I have a photo to add. Not overly sharp either, but, what are the odds? Here is a male Towhee flying over a flock of the same kind of sparrow that flew over his mate while I was taking her picture.

happy_peasant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2007, 7:47 PM   #12

Hi!

Dunno why that is, maybe except, of course, that I am German and all my PC's settings are set to German (I even have a keyboard with letters with the funny dots on them ;-), but it seems that it did not do it before. Oh well. Probably some Software upgrade at the Board Software? I do not remember changing anything. Which of course, is no Guarantee that I didn't (Yes, I do work in IT and could name dozens of people that did swear to god that they didn't change anything, only to be proven false after several hours of work, sooner or later, and then defiantly saying "Oh Yes, That...but that didn't mean anything...". Sometimes it is hard to remember that violence is not a solution, but merely tempting and endangering your Karma...).

Anyway, besides seemolf I did not notice anybody from Germany posting here, so...

Btw-the latest picture looks somewhat like a harrier hovering before landing...and the blue of the bird is very beautiful..

Cheers,
RealMash
RealMash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2007, 9:34 PM   #13

German is ok RealMash. I know what the notifications say anyway by now. And if I needed help both the kids know German.
Steve
happy_peasant is offline   Reply With Quote