Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old May 9, 2007, 7:01 AM   #1

Well the weather is turning and so is my mood....

but it's not all darkness and gloom, I actually love autumn......but I have to watch out for trams behind me....still plenty of other jaywalkers about.....

---
cheers
Rafael (FZ30)
http://rafael.zenfolio.com/ (referral code on my page)

rafinmelb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 9, 2007, 9:13 AM   #2

You had me confused with the autumn bit, but then I remembered where you are:?. I like the last shot the best, nice to see the leaves starting to change color. I am an autumn lover too.
fina23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2007, 10:16 AM   #3

Nice pictures Rafael. The last one is really nice.Not only you had me confused with the Autumn,(we're just getting into spring up-here), but also with the cars in the last picture!:?

Emmanuel
Macnite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2007, 11:07 AM   #4

It seems weird sitting here with summer approaching seeing these shots of autumn taken at the same time.3rd and 4th shots are my pick of these, all very nicely taken though.

Mark
Mark H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2007, 6:00 PM   #5

Thanks all. Sorry to confuse you Emmanuel, I'll remember to not post a shot of the water swirling round the wrong way. I suppose it is a bit easier fo rme to get used to the tempoal anomalies being heavily outnumbered as I am.
Old May 9, 2007, 8:36 PM   #6

Very Nice shots, indeed. Emmanauel and Anna are in spring, I am starting summer, and you in autummn. What a world we live in. Isn't it wonderful that we can share it!!
bayourebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2007, 1:34 PM   #7

No Rafael,,, thats thebeauty of it all,, to see and experience things we haven't had the opportunity to do so before, and as my good friend Jerry a.k.a. Bayourebelsaid, "what a wonderful world we live in".

Emmanuel
Macnite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2007, 5:43 PM   #8

Jerry and Emmanuel, could not agree more about the benefits of this forum as a world wide sharing medium.
Old May 10, 2007, 10:11 PM   #9

Your urban is not as bad as ours. Although the fallen leaves do look dusty, they heavily outnumber the pieces of litter in the shots. Almost looks like country leaves to me. The street scene is fine with the steeples. And the smokestack scene, that looks to be from a place with a cold winter coming in.
Steve
happy_peasant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2007, 6:40 AM   #10

Thanks Steve, I suspect those fallen leaves are from last year. That is quite an old boarded up power station, was going to be demolished till they found asbestos in it and now noone wants to touch it because the asbestos clean up will cost too much. And I did have a shot where the rubbish outnumbered the leaves but it was too bleak even for my mood on Monday. Yes winter is coming, I just hope the rains come with it.