Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old May 13, 2007, 9:21 PM   #1

This was my daughter's cat. But her latest beau and the cat didn't hit it off, so guess who ended up with Teche. He is a beautiful cat, but peculiar, he does not like crowds. Anyway, I think she should have kept the cat, but that's another story.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"Teche
bayourebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 13, 2007, 10:41 PM   #2

Nice cat, looks like a Norwegian _________ cat (forgot the rest of name). I like the breed but I hate cats where all or part of the nose is black (looks like they came in 2nd in a brawl).

I was always a dog person but since my parents died and the coop I am purchasing does not allow cats I am considering adopting a cat about 3 or 4 years old. My rule is mess up my furnityre or rug and your last name becomes "stew".

BiLL

:|
bill2468 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2007, 12:09 AM   #3

I agree, she should have kept the cat, it's beautiful.
tcook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2007, 6:21 PM   #4

Hey, you have a beautiful cat. Ours like your does not like crowds, in fact if we have visitors the cat is nowhere to be found, she generally find a hidey-hole under someones pillow, the moment the visitors leave the house she is back out checcking what is going on.
rafinmelb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2007, 6:31 PM   #5

Thanks Ted, I couldn't agree with you more on keeping the cat. The guy falls far short of my expectations for her, but you probably already know that one thing we can't for them. If I could he wouldn't be in the running, but then, who knows how it may turn out for them. I wasn't my wife's parents pick either.:G

rafinmelb wrote:
Quote:
Hey, you have a beautiful cat. Ours like your does not like crowds, in fact if we have visitors the cat is nowhere to be found, she generally find a hidey-hole under someones pillow, the moment the visitors leave the house she is back out checcking what is going on.
Raf, anyone comes in the house that he is not familiar with, he is gone like a flash under the bed or what have you. When he is sure everyone has left, he may come out, but a strange noise will send him right back in hiding.
Old May 14, 2007, 6:34 PM   #6

I remembered this thread today while watching a neighbours cat having a snooze in the sun, so took a quick snap......

could be your cats twin Jerry :-)

Mark
Mark H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2007, 6:40 PM   #7

Thanks Mark, agree on the similarity. However, even though Teche was born under a doorstep, he never been outside since. He loves to sit and look out the windows. Always wonder what he is thinking. If I had my way, he would get a chane to go outside.:evil:
Old May 14, 2007, 6:49 PM   #8

Nice shot, beautiful cat Bayou. He has such a very "cat-like" pose ... one can almost feel his soft coat.
WindRowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2007, 6:58 PM   #9

WindRowe wrote:
Quote:
Nice shot, beautiful cat Bayou. He has such a very "cat-like" pose ... one can almost feel his soft coat.
Thanks very much, when my daughter brought him to us, it took a month for him to come out from under the furniture. We just kept food down, etc. When he knew just my wife was home, he finally came out one day. He is still adjusting to me.
Old May 18, 2007, 6:14 PM   #10

Hi Bayourebel!

Nice cat!
Concerning your daughters choice-she'll get wise ;-)

Normally cats do have a very good instinct who is a positive, and who is, well, let`s just say, I take my Girlfriends to my Parents home and let them be scrutinezd by the cats. The cats never fail.

The second Test is to go with the girl shopping for clothes-for me. If I don't feel like braining her after about an hour, there definitly is potential in the realtionship...

Cheers,
RealMash

RealMash is offline   Reply With Quote