Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old May 21, 2007, 12:34 AM   #1

These people change their yard art to fit the season. During football season it depicts local football players and during the winter a pond forms there and they have a fisherman in a boat by the pond. This scene is for the county fair and the horse racing that will begin in a couple of months.

tcook is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 21, 2007, 9:20 PM   #2

Now, I admit that is unique. That gas sign is somewhat frightning. We are at $3.16 for regular unleaded. I think we need to go back to leaded gas. We had more gas and less pollution it seems to me. :-) We do have a lady here in town who has a statue of a gorilla in her yard that she dresses in costume in for each occasion throughout the year.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"Nice and interesting photo. I should have the gorilla in his costumes.
bayourebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2007, 5:57 AM   #3

The world never ceases to amaze me. At least this amazement is pleasant. Obviously these folk just get right into teh spirit of stuff and good on them for doing so. Thanks for sharing.
rafinmelb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2007, 10:08 PM   #4

Thanks Jerry and Rafael. and Jerry we would love $3.16 gas around here right now. Usually on the national news they report that San Francisco or some other city has the higest gas prices in the nation and they are always wrong because the gas is always higher here.
tcook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2007, 11:25 AM   #5

Thats an excellentway of voicingones pet peeves and/or send a message, good for them. Nice picture too.

Emmanuel
Macnite is offline   Reply With Quote