Steve's Digicams Forums

Steve's Digicams Forums (
-   Panasonic / Leica (
-   -   Panachallenge (

tinosa Jul 31, 2007 1:01 PM

Congratulations to Rafael for finishing in the top ten in the latest Panachallenge. Nice shootin'

rafinmelb Jul 31, 2007 10:55 PM

Thanks are being modest, because you also had a top ten entry with a beautifully lit shot of a daisy. I also liked Raghu's wonderful beehive shot, amazing patterns.

tinosa Jul 31, 2007 11:20 PM

Thanks for mentioning it Rafael, lots of very fine entries in this challenge. I agree Raghu's entry was a unique capture of nature's geometry.

The new challenge theme "hands" should prove interesting (and challenging)

Raghu Aug 1, 2007 3:04 AM

Thanks, Rafael and Tinosa. I am overwhelmed that both you mentioned my photo here.

Macnite Aug 1, 2007 12:25 PM

I've spent quitesometime in "Panachallenge" and enjoyed the pictures Tinosa, Rafael and Raghu submitted in the competition. Congratulations to the three of you for your excellent contributions and for finishing on the top ten.An extrabelated "bravo" to Rafael for finishing 1st on the last challenge.Well done guys.

tonymurphy Aug 1, 2007 2:45 PM

Congrats guys for some excellent entries.

Missed out on that particular challenge but I do have an idea for the 'hands' challenge :G

WindRowe Aug 1, 2007 4:45 PM

May I add my congratulations to Rafael, Tinosa, Raghu. Also to hifi and Mike who more often post on another forum.