Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Oct 1, 2007, 7:40 AM   #1

a few other shots with the FZ50. Decided to give my L1 a break and take out the FZ50 yesterday.

Serafin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 1, 2007, 9:45 AM   #2

Some nice shots.

DonR
d-sr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2007, 1:43 AM   #3

Nice nature shots. I see some reflection of the rainbow in the water, and wonder how it would have looked had you covered the whole reflection.
Raghu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2007, 11:38 AM   #4

Before my comment I need to mutter that I never understood when someone would right about cookie problems with this board, but now that it is supposed to be fixed I am having to sign in numerous times to post or respond. Annoying in the extreme.

Anyway, I like the set. Especially the foliage behind the egret. Your female mallards come out a deeper hue then mine. I don't know if it a camera difference or Florida duck difference. It makes them look better then mine though.
Steve
happy_peasant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2007, 12:11 PM   #5

happy_peasant wrote:
Quote:
Before my comment I need to mutter that I never understood when someone would right about cookie problems with this board, but now that it is supposed to be fixed I am having to sign in numerous times to post or respond. Annoying in the extreme.

Anyway, I like the set. Especially the foliage behind the egret. Your female mallards come out a deeper hue then mine. I don't know if it a camera difference or Florida duck difference. It makes them look better then mine though.
Steve
Thanks for the comments. The colors might look a little different because it was a very cloudy day. And they were sitting under trees so it was a little tough getting decent shots of the ducks.
Serafin is offline   Reply With Quote