Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Dec 19, 2007, 11:45 PM   #1

As of right now its sitting in the Fedex facility in Great Falls, MT. Supposed to be here Friday, I cant wait. I have been running around taking pictures with my subcompact to keep in practice for the onslaught of photo taking and learning next week.

I do have a question though. When I travel with the new camera I would need a bag for it I was looking at the National Geographic bags, Does anyone have any experience with the FZ-18 and bags. I dont think I actually need a backpack for it. :lol:
2many is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 20, 2007, 12:56 PM   #2

I am sure you will enjoy the FZ18.......its a fine camera.......but I am no help with a case .......I started with a small case (seems to make sense)...... but its not long untill I have way too much junk for that case......I always end up with a backpack.....and a suitcase that holds the backpack and a few more Items.
genece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2007, 1:05 PM   #3

Yes thats usually the way it works out, perhaps, I should just buy a nice backpack not particularly designed for camera's then it could pass as a carry on as well and pack everything I need in there.
2many is offline   Reply With Quote