Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Mar 31, 2008, 4:15 PM   #1

Hi Im new here and have been going nuts trying to figure this out I have DVR-D105 and I cannot get it to upload to my PC. get erroe code 071 does any one have a fix for this ? thanks:?
easyjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 31, 2008, 5:04 PM   #2

I don't have what you described but I did a google search and found this link which may be of some use to you. Hope it helps.

http://www.**********************/camc...html?qid=11975
vIZnquest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31, 2008, 7:45 PM   #3

thank thats where I started my search to ,but no luck yet, the last post on that page aws feb 2008 and I downloaded the any video coverter but havent figured out what he was taking about.I still cant get my movie to upload to my PC
easyjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1, 2008, 1:46 AM   #4

I suggest you register at these forums (the best AV forums imho):

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/

and then post in the Camcorders forum.

But some other things cross my mind:

As this is the simplest to test out, try this first. Some USB cables have too much plastic molding around the metal tip that inserts into the USB receptacle of the PC. If you can see that that the plug end inserts all the way and there is metal showing, don't bother with this step, but if it looks like the plug inserts right up to the plastic collar, either try a different USB cable that has the same connectors on both ends OR trim back the molding on the ends - just a little bit. Shave something like 1/32nd

It may be related to the USB controller. In XP or Vista it is fairly easy to go into your device manager and check the state of the USB controller. Anything yellow or red is bad. You see this and it may just be easier to uninstall the device (right click while it is highlighted) reboot and let Windows re-install the driver.

This could be a driver/software issue. I have had serious hair pulling issues with Panasonic voice recorders - never could get their software to install properly and ended up handing a $100 recorder to my kids to play with. You may want to read some of the user reviews on Cnet or newegg and see what others say.

NewsyL is offline   Reply With Quote