Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Apr 16, 2008, 5:20 PM   #1

While the TZ-5 camera is relatively new, they are on the dealer's shelves and they are being purchased. My Blue TZ-5 arrived at about noon today (04/16). After I got the battery charged I began to shoot a few photos.

Frankly, I was very pleasantly surprised by the wildly different lighting environments that the iA mode could cope with when shooting photos.

So if you have some TZ-5 photos to share, please post them in this thread.

Sarah Joyce

mtclimber is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 16, 2008, 8:35 PM   #2

How about a couple of more TZ-5 photos for your inspection.

Sarah Joyce

Old Apr 16, 2008, 9:54 PM   #3

I remember that gull from awhile back. I can't post TZ-5 shots since I don't have one, but I saw the scene you posted with the two cameras in the FZ18 thread and thought I would wander over here and have a look. Your new camera does seem to take some fine pictures. I hope others have one and add to this thread also.
Steve
happy_peasant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2008, 11:15 PM   #4

Many thanks, Steve-

The TZ-5 literally blew me away today. I was really amazed at how it the TZ-5 wassuch a reallybig improvement over the TZ-3. I was not ready for that.

As the days go onward, I will post more TZ-5 photos. So please stand by and I hope that other TZ-5 owners will join in and post some of their photos as well.

Sarah Joyce
Old Apr 16, 2008, 11:39 PM   #5

Dang, I'm jealous Sarah....

You've got some wonderful places, and a very patient husband,to shoot there in Oregon.
Greg Chappell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2008, 4:58 PM   #6

Thanks Greg-

It was good to hear from you. Yes, I am very pleased with the TZ-5. It seems to have much more automation. BTW, I did go ahead and buy the FZ-50 as well. It is just too great a camera not to have it, especially when it is now at an all time low price.

Have a great day!

Sarah Joyce
Old Apr 17, 2008, 10:46 PM   #7

Folks-

It was asuper busy day for me! I will attempt to post more Panasonic TZ-5 photos tomorrow (04/18). Thanks!

Sarah Joyce
Old Apr 18, 2008, 7:24 PM   #8

Folks-

I have had a constuction crew here working all day on the house. Thus, I have been a busy beaver moving furniture, tearing up carpeting, and the like all day long, so that the construction crew can move forward.

Therefore, in the interests of keeping the flow of TZ-5 images being posted in this thread increasing, I will re-post 3 interesting TZ-5 photos that I found over at http://www.dpreview.com. I hope that you will understand.

Sarah Joyce

Old Apr 18, 2008, 9:30 PM   #9

mtclimber wrote:
Quote:
Folks-

I have had a constuction crew here working all day on the house. Thus, I have been a busy beaver moving furniture, tearing up carpeting, and the like all day long, so that the construction crew can move forward.

Therefore, in the interests of keeping the flow of TZ-5 images being posted in this thread increasing, I will re-post 3 interesting TZ-5 photos that I found over at http://www.dpreview.com. I hope that you will understand.

Sarah Joyce
Although I am sure we all understand, you could take action shots of the construction crew if you wanted. We are easy to please I'm sure.
Steve
happy_peasant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2008, 10:34 PM   #10

Steve-

You never fail to absolutely amaze me! Yes, I will get back to much more normal and personally taken TZ-5 photos tomorrow. The Construction crew is not due here again until Monday 04/21.

So it will be up to me, personallyto fill that big gap over the weekend. Wish me a lot of luck.

Sarah Joyce