Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Oct 14, 2003, 8:13 PM   #1

Default Note of thanks for Panasonic Bob

Bob, thanks for your time and effort. Please don't be too disturbed by the attitude of some of the posters. You might want to hit Rob Galbraith's site and note that the Canon rep who is a member (Chuck Westfall) has the same problems and responses.

There are always a few posters who seem to enjoy "debating" and there are always a few looking for hidden motives, etc. Just do the best you can.

Please be assured all of us really appreciate being able to get real information, and understand that you have limits as to what info you have and what info you can pass on, just like Chuck Westfall at Canon.
Humble is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 14, 2003, 10:03 PM   #2

Here - Here!!!

-------------------
"I used up all my sick days, so now I have to call in dead."
m.achure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15, 2003, 12:00 AM   #3

Default No Kidding !

As much as most of us want to read through all posts , those that are just plain argumentative make it hard for everyone ,especially you and we do appreciate what you are TRYING to do. I have to say Bob that you are an expert at being diplomatic .

I have to say I am getting a kick out of all those wetting their pants waiting for the FZ10 (easy to say while I spent the day playing with the 12x leica of my FZ1) and although I am excited I am so happy with the FZ1 that I probably won't be at the front of the line for the 10.

One question , As you have mentioned the battery is the same for both but with the difference in the power numbers I was wondering if the new one is better for the 10 as I just purchased a new battery from the panasonic dealer here in Vancouver for the FZ1 (unopened as yet) so could take it back and wait for the new one as knowing me will start wetting pants when the reports are in. Certainly don't need a second battery as took 211 outdoor pictures today and battery still reads three quarters but as a klutz I would worry about dropping on the concrete while recharging on holidays.
thanks for all
georege :lol:
C george is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15, 2003, 6:56 AM   #4

Hey Bob I think sometimes personalities just clash... nothing to do with motives. There just seems to be a lot of occasions where things have been read the wrong way recently.... that's all.

Look at it this way... if nobody at all bothered to post to these forums, either good or bad, it would be even more dissapointing.
dres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15, 2003, 7:38 AM   #5

Default Re: Note of thanks for Panasonic Bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble
Bob, thanks for your time and effort.
Ditto!
PrmseKpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15, 2003, 8:09 AM   #6

Bob,

I am sorry if I got too carried away with my questions. It was not my intention to offend you or to "find faults" with your products.

If you got the impression that I was coming down on you, I apologize and will try to tone down my enthusiasm for "hard facts".

I believe that you are doing a wonderful job given the constranints you operate under. I really appreciate your participation in the forum and will do my best not to add stress to your life.
alexo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15, 2003, 12:59 PM   #7

In an earlier "PM" we've resolved any issues and that's all behind us. No needs for any "atta boys" as I enjoy the opportunity to help you guys and receive the feedback.
Thanks;-)
Panasonic is offline   Reply With Quote