Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Oct 17, 2003, 9:24 AM   #1

Default Request for clarifications of the FZ10 brochure

The FZ10 marketing brochure contains several statements that I found confusing. Perhaps they were typos.

* The minimum focsing distance at full telephoto is the same for both macro mode and normal mode (2m).

* The audio dubbing time is mentioned as 5 seconds in one place and 10 seconds in another.

Bob, could you please clarify?
alexo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 17, 2003, 11:32 AM   #2

* The minimum focsing distance at full telephoto is the same for both macro mode and normal mode (2m).

At full telephoto OR in Macro mode, the minimum distance is 2M.

* The audio dubbing time is mentioned as 5 seconds in one place and 10 seconds in another.
Since I don't have a final manual, I don't have the printed spec. I'll have to check it on a final sample when I receive it - hopefully very soon!
Panasonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 2003, 11:57 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panasonic

At full telephoto OR in Macro mode, the minimum distance is 2M.
Hmmm... OK.
I just thought it strange because at wide angle, the min focusing distance is quite a bit shorter in macro mode vs. normal mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panasonic

Since I don't have a final manual, I don't have the printed spec. I'll have to check it on a final sample when I receive it - hopefully very soon!
Does that mean that the firmware is final (or at least will be when the manual is out)?
alexo is offline   Reply With Quote