Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Dec 15, 2008, 10:46 PM   #11

Hi Jerry, nice to see you around. Snow,,, I'm sick of it already! We've had over a foot of snow the last 6 days! BTW,, nice pics.

Emmanuel
Macnite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17, 2008, 11:38 AM   #12

Those rare conditions must be documented for sure. Now, that's global warming for you. Here in the San Francisco Bay Area, it snowed in the past couple of days at very low elevations (and we are not even officially in the Winter yet!!!). Also rare for this time of the year.
Tullio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2008, 12:07 AM   #13

Hey Jerry,

Just dropped in to see what was going on with the old gang and here you are. Looks like you got a little cold over there. We've had no snot but it got to 17 the other night. Pictures look great.

DonR
d-sr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2008, 8:07 PM   #14

Tullio wrote:
Quote:
Those rare conditions must be documented for sure. Now, that's global warming for you. Here in the San Francisco Bay Area, it snowed in the past couple of days at very low elevations (and we are not even officially in the Winter yet!!!). Also rare for this time of the year.
Thanks for viewing. I agree. I know that Mr. Gore would have an explanation for this global warming this far south. It even snowed in New Orleans.
bayourebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2008, 8:12 PM   #15

d-sr wrote:
Quote:
Hey Jerry,

Just dropped in to see what was going on with the old gang and here you are. Looks like you got a little cold over there. We've had no snot but it got to 17 the other night. Pictures look great.

DonR
Gosh Don. It is indeed great to hear from you again. Guess it has been about a year now, since we last spoke. Hope you and the wife are both doing well. When we had the snow, my daughter called from Shreveport and told us it was warmer there than here. However, they did get a small amount of snow this past week.
bayourebel is offline   Reply With Quote