Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Nov 12, 2009, 8:40 PM   #81

My fz35 is arriving tomorrow. Do I need a class 6 card ?
anthony_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2009, 5:28 PM   #82

anthony_b-

You only need a class 6 SD card if you are doing lots of video clips.

Sarah Joyce
mtclimber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2009, 11:04 AM   #83

Default Why not open an new thread with questions and answers for antony_b's FZ-35?

I am not sure if this thread is the right place to discuss SD-cards either - after all, the thread's name is "FZ-28 in Norway"........
Walter_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1, 2009, 8:27 PM   #84

Walter your lighthouse pic has the feel of a Hopper ... very nice !
dancingpotato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2009, 4:26 PM   #85

Well, dancingpotato - to be perfectly honest with you, I didn't really know what you ment with the 'Hopper-feel', so I had to Google and found a strange similarity both in tone and color with this Edward Hopper-guy.

Thank you for your lovely comment and I'm glad you liked the picture of the lighthous!
Walter_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2009, 9:20 PM   #86

These are beautiful shots.

tedmcardle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2009, 11:44 PM   #87

Walter S,... If you're looking for low cost SD Memory Cards,.... watch out for those being sold from China. While they look ""Very similar to Brand name SD chips", they are poor imitations. Because they are so "Cheap" I went ahead to purchased some from 3 different vendors. However, I made sure they were at least rated for "Class 6". With my FZ35 I'm already shooting a lot of HD video which is GREAT. So far I have received a 16GB SD card which was DOA. It would not be seen by the FZ35,(which kept telling me to Re-insert the card), and it would not work in 5 different Canon Cameras, nor work in two HP laptops, nor it would not work in a USB reader. I could not see any defect in the contact. The Vendor is taking it back and I'm getting a full refund. The 2nd unit I bought was a 32 GB SD card and so far it has work in the FZ35 and on my PC, without any errors. I still have to try in on HD Video and other cameras. I'll let you know. I normally get all my SD cards from "TigerDirect" here in the US, as many times they have great sales from GOOD vendors. By the way it took over 2 weeks to get the little package from Hong Kong.

Also, I think you pictures, along with Donalduc, were the deciding point for me to purchase the FZ35. So far I'm very happy with the performance.
trigger1937 is offline   Reply With Quote